Welcome to Astoria Social Kickball – A great way to stay active, meet your neighbors & have a good time! We are a local run, co-ed kickball league that strives to create a social, fun atmosphere for our players. No expertise required.
The fall season will begin on Thursday, September 13th. Rosters and schedule information will be sent by September 6th.
Games will be played at Dutch Kills Playground on Thursday nights beginning at 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30 pm with two games being played simultaneously.
- Teams play once a week on Thursday nights
- Games are played at Dutch Kills Playground in Astoria
- Games last up to 60 minutes or 7 innings, whichever comes first
- Blacktop field surface
- Small playing field; rules modified to fit the restricted space
- Season lasts 8 weeks including playoffs
- 11-on-11 (co-ed with at least 6 players to start the game)
- 7 inning or 60-minute games (mercy rule in effect after 5th inning)
- 7 regular season games (top 4 teams advance to playoffs in the 8th & final week)
- Rosters of 12-18 players
- You can find a complete list of League Rules & Code of Conduct here.
Level of Play
CASUAL – Average athlete who likes to play some kickball, but out there more to have fun!
Game & Happy Hour Location
After your game head over to Studio Square for $5 beer, sangria & well drinks and $15 pitchers.