Welcome to Astoria Social Kickball – A great way to stay active, meet your neighbors & have a good time! We are a local run, co-ed kickball league that strives to create a social, fun atmosphere for our players. No expertise required.
Games will be played at Dutch Kills Playground on Thursday nights beginning at 6:45 and 7:45 p.m. with two games being played simultaneously.
- Teams play once a week on Thursday nights
- Games are played at Dutch Kills Playground in Astoria
- Games last up to 60 minutes or 7 innings, whichever comes first
- Blacktop field surface
- Small playing field; rules modified to fit the restricted space
- 11-on-11 (co-ed with at least 6 players to start the game)
- 7 inning or 60-minute games (mercy rule in effect after 5th inning)
- 7 regular season games (top 4 teams advance to playoffs in the 8th & final week)
- Rosters of 15-16 players
- You can find a complete list of League Rules & Code of Conduct by downloading a printable PDF here.
Level of Play
CASUAL – Average athlete who likes to play some kickball, but out there more to have fun!
Game & Happy Hour Location
After your game head over to Studio Square for $5 beer, sangria & well drinks and $15 pitchers.